Joel’s Rocket Flipgrid Blog Post & Reflection of Rocket Project

Hi, I’m Joel, and I’m going to be talking about my rocket project. 

In October, me and my classmates did a rocket project where we built our own rockets. Trust me, it wasn’t as easy as you think. We started off by making the body tube. Next, we made the pressure cap. Then, the nose cone was made. And finally, we made the three fins of the rocket. Once everyone was done making their rockets, we launched the rockets into the sky. But the competition was not made for a winner, it was made for us to have fun. A few weeks later, each of my classmates made a Flipgrid video, including myself.

Speaking of the Flipgrid videos, here is mine:

I think that my next steps are that I should probably look at the things I should do, and give more detail on various topics. What I have learned from this project is that I know how the 4 Forces of Flight are shown in action. I also learned that it does not matter by how something looks, but how it’s design is. I think that this could help me learn in the future, especially in High School. I also had fun during this project, how I got to make and design rockets, fly them, and many other cool things.

In conclusion, I would like to say that I hope you had enjoyed how I was explaining this, and if you understood it. If you are confused about something, feel free to write it down in the comment section, and I will reply at all costs.

Anyways, I hope you have enjoyed it, and I will see you in the next blog post. Bye!!!

0 comments