My Minecraft Paragraph

Minecraft

By: Joel T

Introduction

To begin with, Minecraft can be able to replace traditional teaching and be able to be used in other schools. 

It Is Educational

One reason Minecraft is able to replace traditional teaching is because it has educational features. For example: You can build, which means you can let your imagination and creativity go wild, you can learn about electricity with redstone, which is just like electrical wires and so much more.

It Is Calming

Another reason why Minecraft can replace traditional teaching is because it is calming, it has peaceful animals and sounds, you can live a homely life, you can breed animals and so much more. Due to these reasons, Minecraft is also a calming universe.

It Is Already Being Used In Schools

What?! You still don’t think Minecraft can replace traditional teaching?! Now you are in a pickle. Finally, the last reason Minecraft can replace traditional is because it has already been used in schools. In the USA and Sweden Minecraft is already a lesson for creativity. Think about that you are in your house getting ready for school, but your school is closed, then go to your computer to go to your class. Think, one day you are at school, then the next day you are playing Minecraft as a lesson. That is what I think is possible, but I don’t think it is possible, I know it is possible.

Conclusion

In conclusion, I would like to explain this once again, due to the reason Minecraft can replace traditional teaching because it is educational, calming and being used in schools.

What do you think about this statement?

0 comments